- Create a Page
- Whenever you need to add a new page to your website, log in to your Administration panel (Dashboard). Then, navigate to Pages tab located on the left. Click on Add New.
- A form will open, allowing you to add a new page. Now let’s take a closer look at the new page’s settings.
- In the headline field you need to input the name of your future page (e. g. Services, Contacts, etc.)
- When you enter your page’s name, a permalink appears, showing your page’s actual address. You can edit it (to do it just click on Edit button and apply all the necessary changes).
- In the top right corner you’ll also see Publish block, where you can:
- save a draft — save your page’s draft, if it is not ready to be published;
- preview – open a new preview window in your browser to view how your page looks right now;
- status — change your page’s status;
- visibility — change your page’s visibility from public to password protected, or private;
- publish — here you can edit the time of publishing, set the exact time, when you want a page to appear;
- Publish button — click on it to publish a fully fledged page.